[Rockbridge Committee] Fw: Emailing: Equipment status.xlsx

Justin Yesis justin.yesis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 17:27:30 CDT 2013

Doesn't look like I'll make the BCARES meeting tonight either.  School
threw me a curveball.  I sent pics and results of the site survey to the
committee list (it's awaiting moderation because the pics popped over the
filesize limit).  Email me with questions or just give me a call.  I plan
to make the CMRA meeting next week if you'd rather talk to me then.

-Justin