[Rockbridge Committee] Fw: Emailing: Equipment status.xlsx

Wes Sherman wessherman at socket.net
Tue Sep 3 09:03:57 CDT 2013

From: Wes Sherman
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 6:59 PM
To: Dave Larsen ; Don Moore ; Fred Dittrich ; Wes Sherman ; David M. Witten II ; Myron Kay
Cc: COREY MESENBRINK
Subject: Emailing: Equipment status.xlsx

Well, I figure we need some sort of list to start modifying.  Attached is an Excel file.  Nothing is considered final or even strongly recommended.

You might first decide if you like the format.  It can be changed easily.  Fred already helped with that.

I started by including things from emails.  I understand Don has purchased some more equipment, so we expect immediate changes and additions.

Maybe you will have some ideas for improvements / additions / changes at the BCARES and CMRA meetings.

Let me know if I omitted any committee names or if others should have copies.

73
wes
ab0se

Equipment status.xlsx

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.