[Rockbridge Committee] Welcome!

Don Moore km0r at km0r.net
Tue Aug 6 09:31:20 CDT 2013

Hi Fred,

This may be more appropriately responded to by individuals.  I'm not aware
of other folks satellite experience so I cannot speak for them.  I have
limited experience with satellite contacts, but have a little experience in
tracking satellites, and having been involved with an ISS contact several
years ago in Ohio.

Our goal, as best I know it, will be to assemble a station for contact at
the school.  We'll need to speak with them to see if they intend to purchase
and install a permanent station, otherwise, we'll need to install a
temporary setup for this event.

Don - KM0R