[Balloons] Other needs for launch - things I don't have

Corey Mesenbrink kc0yns at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 15:27:46 CDT 2012

Dave, Don,  The Parachute came in today. We can carry 10-12lbs total , I'm still waiting on the sounder, should be here tomorrow or Thursday, I'll get that mounted on the box, Also purchased a Red Remove before flight tag to use with the sounder from another company.  Also have the 14" round embroiders ring to attached to the chute, need to see how far from the chute to tie that off..

Are we going to have a Dry Run (Practice) sometime before the
Launch just to be sure were covered?

73  Corey / KC0YNS

Sent from my iPhone 4