[Balloons] launch 3/1

COREY MESENBRINK kc0yns at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 18:07:28 CST 2012

Passing this on from Larry's list.....They have a good payload......Corey

The Olde Towne Middle School Radio and Technology Club & Science Club would like to announce their upcoming near-space balloon launch. The launch will take place March 3rd at 9:30 plus or minus a little for wx delays. The balloon and payload will be named Leo-1 after Leo McGehee K5LEM (SK) who was a vital member of our chase on our first balloon launch last Spring. This year we are focusing on using the balloon as a payload delivery system for science projects that are dependent on getting into the stratosphere.

See either of these links for detailed information on this event:

<http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?335496-Titans-in-Space-Near-Space-Upcoming-Balloon-Launch-LEO-1>

or

<http://tinyurl.com/7fazwgx