[Balloons] Balloon Launch this Saturday!

Don - KM0R km0r at km0r.net
Tue Sep 20 09:02:43 CDT 2011

This Saturday morning there will be a balloon launch from near Columbia as a
demonstration for a 4H group.  The organizer of this launch is requesting
help for the chase so if you are interested, please let me know ASAP so we
can coordinate our efforts and hopefully a second chase team.  Chase team
members will need 2M communication and 2M DF gear.

The balloon is scheduled to launch at 8am Saturday morning and is predicted
to fly for about 2 hours.  Current predictions indicate a landing hear
Glasgow, MO.

Those who wish to just watch, get your APRS fired up!  The balloon will
transmit on 144.39MHz and its call sign will be KD4STH-13.

http://aprs.fi/?call=kd4sth-13
<http://aprs.fi/?call=kd4sth-13&mt=roadmap&z=11&timerange=3600>
&mt=roadmap&z=11&timerange=3600

Don Moore - KMØR