[Balloons] Welcome to our Amateur Radio Balloon Maillist

Corey kc0yns at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 22:25:20 CST 2011

Dave, First off, Let me apologize for not responding to any of the Emails. I haven't had much time to start doing any research. My plan over the next couple of weeks are to look at some of the links both you & Don have given. Myself & several others went to the weather training this evening. Spoke to Jim about the weather balloons they launch & the type of gas they use... Also recruited another person for our committee. Jake KD0IRU said he would like to join the group if that's ok with everyone.  Thanks again for taking  the chair for this project... I'm really looking forward to learning what I can. 73 Corey

Sent from my iPhone 4