[Balloons] Couple of interesting links

Don Moore km0r at km0r.net
Mon Jun 20 21:34:53 CDT 2011

I recently purchased a GPS shield for an Arduino but have yet to begin playing with it... probably after I get back from BSA summer camp :)

I have an APRS shield from Scott, N1VG too and intended to tie the two together and do some testing locally just to see what all I can get it to do.

Dave, I might hit you up for an idea session and some programming hints on the Arduino too.

Don - KM0R