[Balloons] Hwoyee balloon co-op purchase - Price Update

Corey Mesenbrink kc0yns at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 00:31:24 CST 2011

My vote would be to buy what we'll fly this year, except maybe purchase one of the 1000 gram balloons in case we want to add to the payload for the last flight of next year. Thinking maybe the scouts or some other group would like to add their own payload... So maybe (3) or (4) 600 gram & (1) 1000 gram  That will give us an extra one or two for next year...

73  Corey / KC0YNS

Sent from my iPhone 4