[Balloons] Hwoyee balloon co-op purchase - Price Update

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 23:05:40 CST 2011

Cory --

Usually you do not want to store for more that two years.  The extras
can be used next year.  I have 5 that I bought at work 5 years ago and
have not used.   I would not buy more than 6 this year unless we plan to
fly many more flights. and I personal will not be able to fit more that
three per year in my schedule.

    Dave