[Balloons] Hwoyee balloon co-op purchase - Price Update

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 21:24:21 CST 2011

Don--

  I still say that 600gm are sufficient for what we are doing  2.5 - 3
lb payload remember we need about $50 to $75 of helium to fill it.
Big balloons need more gas and are only need if we want a gbigger
payload.  the big ones make sense when we put up a repeater or several
radios .  Two trackers should be less that 1 lb.

Thats my two cents, I will work with what ever we end up with.

Dave KV0S