[Balloons] FW: [GPSL] Hwoyee balloon co-op purchase.

Don Moore km0r at km0r.net
Thu Dec 15 06:54:16 CST 2011

Are we interested in ordering some fresh balloons?  If so, we need to decide how many and what size we want as this is an excellent opportunity to save a few dollars.

This would probably be our best opportunity to order for our next few launches at reasonable rates.  This guy gets them direct from the manufacturer and less expensive than we can get them anywhere else I have seen.  The factory will not allow them to be shipped into the US because they have a dealer here, Scientific Sales.

We can also ask about smaller balloons if we decide to.  600 gram balloons are $50 each plus shipping from Scientific Sales. (http://www.scientificsales.com/Meteorological-Balloons-Weather-Balloons-Sounding-Balloon-s/25.htm)  And you can see other sizes there with their price.  Ordering as below would be less expensive if we want a size he can get, and we can at least ask about whatever we want.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Don – KM0R