[Balloons] FW: [GPSL] High Altitude Cross Band Repeater this Saturday

COREY MESENBRINK kc0yns at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 10:51:31 CDT 2011

The Balloon is down, Made it up to 124,926 at 68 mph, It was fun to watch on aprs.fi  under the call sign w9jy-11  Came down fairly close to the launch site. Traveled to the East 20 Miles or so, Then back to the West 30 Miles, Then back East 10 Miles..They used two chase vechicles & they did a great job staying with the chase. Didn't try the radio.....